FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Woooo!

I have no clue what it's about, but it looks nice

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Ummm...

The animation was pretty good and it looked decent, but I didn't really follow it. All the characters looked the same and there were just random faces. I have no clue what the point was.

Team Rocket's Potential Team Rocket's Potential

Guns in Pokemon...hm

I always wondered why nobody on Team Rocket ever just shot the Pokemon and got it over with. But this flash did little to explain that.

Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

Nice Game!

I enjoyed it, but it could use some variety with the music. After hearing that song for the 10th time, it got old

Pictogrid Pictogrid

Alright

The idea's good, but it just gets very repetitive. Nothing really fantastic about it

Dadgame Dadgame

Great Game

Great Game.

For some reason though, the game restarts when I get to the train thing. I don't know if this is a glitch or what. Just thought I'd point it out

Electro Girl - Nexium Electro Girl - Nexium

What a Rush!

Again, I have to say what a rush! It just comes at you so fast and awesome. Definitely a song I'll listen to on early mornings or late night to get me going.

Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix) Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix)

Pretty Decent

Overall, the song sounds great! The voice is just a tad annoying though. Sounds a bit nasaly

DJ-VIZ responds:

Thanks, yeah I guess the voice is a bit of an opinion thing.

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Epic!

Very awesome song! It reminds me of Nightwish a bit. Could totally see this in some epic scene of something.

NemesisTheory responds:

Nightwish is that band, yes? I think I've heard them a few times but I get confused easily in the artist world lol. But I remember they're really good, so thanks!

And glad to hear it, that was semi-the idea ;D