Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

Nice Game!

I enjoyed it, but it could use some variety with the music. After hearing that song for the 10th time, it got old

Pictogrid Pictogrid

Alright

The idea's good, but it just gets very repetitive. Nothing really fantastic about it

Dadgame Dadgame

Great Game

Great Game.

For some reason though, the game restarts when I get to the train thing. I don't know if this is a glitch or what. Just thought I'd point it out

Tower Core Tower Core

Nice game

I really enjoy these types of games. It was a bit harder than most, but not impossible. One critique though: Who would build a space defense system that was so complicated with like 3 different towers of puzzles? Just saying :)

The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

Best game I've played here today

Not only was it great fun, but I felt like I learned a lot doing it too lol

Pwong Pwong

That was nuts!

I was doing awesome, then all of a sudden like that row of balls fired, and I was like "Oh s***!"

Awesome game!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Decent escape game

It was a pretty legit escape game. I freaked the first time one of those face things jumped out at me

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

That Dog Man

Always just wanted to shoot that dog. Thank you for letting us have that opportunity!

Nothing more satisfying then bustin' a cap in Toads as Mr. T

Survival Unleashed Survival Unleashed

Great Game!

Very fun and very addicting. I just wish you didn't have to go through advertisements and the high score screen everytime you die. Also some background music would be nice. But other than that, it's great!